Pheleshia is a teacher and has a Master of Education in Educational Psychology and Counselling: Special Needs. She is a Certified Canadian Yoga Alliance-Registered Yoga Teacher | CYA-RYT650 certified.
Pheleshia is passionate about plants, the stars and mostly about all aspects of health: Emotional, spiritual, psychological, and physical. She is a traditional herbalist and promotes a holistic and global health perspective in her teaching and practice of yoga. She has been practicing yoga for 30 years and did her yoga teacher training with Dr. Madan Bali.
As a lifelong learner she has since completed the following yoga teacher training: Yogathérapie: Anatomie avancée, Yoga Nidra, Yoga Yin, Usage des outils et supports, Yoga Prénatal & Postnatal, yoga aérien (with 700 hours teaching aerial) et Enseignant guérisseur and is currently completing her training as a birth doula. She is CYA-RYT650 certified.
~ Take hold of your health
Zoom | Wellness through Yoga classes
- Saturdays: weekly March 13th through June 12 inclusive
- Open to all CDC Vimont students and staff & TLE members
- Join one class…join them all!
- Register today:
What you need for the yoga classes (everything is optional):
- Approximately 6’ X 6’ of space
- A yoga mat, or a nonslip carpet or blanket
- A water bottle
- A small towel to wipe perspiration, if needed
- A yoga strap, or scarf
- Blocks or a chair depending on your flexibility
- Pillows for postures held longer
A hoodie, sweater or blanket, socks, or maybe an eye mask: Whatever you need to feel comfortable, cozy and warm.