This is a Super Mario Bros PLAY to LEARN activity for the family.
A kids’ Mario workout is an exercise routine that incorporates elements from the popular video game “Super Mario Bros”. This can involve exercises inspired by Mario’s actions in the game such as:
1. Squat Jumps – Like Mario’s jumping action.
2. Sideways Shuffles – Mimicking Mario’s side to side movements.
3. Stair Steps – Mario often climbs stairs, this could be simulated with step-ups.
4. Push Ups – Borrowed from Mario’s action of pushing items.
5. Plank – to stimulate Mario’s swimming action.
Use our Move into Literacy video with children to:
1. Make kids active – Keeping them fit and healthy.
2. Improve skills – Boosts balance and coordination.
3. Build good habits – Encourages a regular exercise routine.
4. Increase focus – Following a routine can enhance concentration.
5. Boost confidence – Tackling and accomplishing workout “levels”.