Welcome to TLE’s Storytime with the featured story: DON’T PUSH THE BUTTON:
Easy Paper Craft
Here is an easy paper craft activity to do after reading the book DON’T PUSH THE BUTTON!
- Glue or tape
- Don’t Push the Button activity sheet
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Crayons, coloured pencils or markers
- Color in the monsters and button (don’t push it!) on the activity sheet.
- Cut out the monsters and button following the outlines.
- Glue or tape each monster and the button to a popsicle stick.
- Retell the story using the new stick puppets. Will you push the button or not?!