Welcome to TLE’s Storytime with the featured story: THE BAD SEED
Easy Paper Craft
Here is an easy paper craft activity to do after reading the book THE BAD SEED!
- Bad Seed activity sheets
- Glue or tape
- Crayons, coloured pencils or markers
- Decorate/colour in the Bad Seed picture
- Cut out the seed shell and cut it in half on the dotted line to create two pieces
- Write or draw on the inside kernel your own ideas on how to be a “good seed” or cut out ideas from the “Ideas for being a good seed” template and glue them inside the kernel
- Cutout the inside kernel following the black outline (careful not to cut off the top and bottom tabs)
- Fold the inside kernel in half
- Glue or tape the tabs of the inside kernel to the top and bottom of the shell – Connect the shell and kernel by gluing or taping the top seed shell to the top tab of the inside kernel then repeating for the bottom seed shell
- Bring the two outside shell pieces to together and pull up to reveal How to Be a Good Seed!