Welcome to TLE’s Storytime with the featured story: THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN:
Easy Paper Craft
Here is an easy paper craft activity to do after reading the book THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN!
- Halloween sticker sheets or paper and scissors
- Construction paper or plain paper
- Crayons, coloured pencils or markers
- Use your Halloween sticker sheets (or use assorted paper colours and scissors) to create your own characters.
- Stick your characters onto the construction paper.
- Draw additional characters or a background for your picture scene.
- Happy Halloween!!