Hello dear wellness through yoga students! I look forward to our class this weekend!~ Pheleshia
This week’s theme is Water H2O
A Talk with Pheleshia
Please listen to my podcast:
Some students have been sharing their journal reflections on the Facebook group! Thank you for helping to create a community of people interested in wellness! At the end of each weekly lesson, I will propose items to reflect or meditate upon.
This week’s reflection questions:
- How does water relate to wellness?
- Think of expressions such as: Go with the flow; Water under the bridge; A fish out of water; Blood is thicker than water and Don’t make waves. Can you think of any others? Can you make some up?
- Think of a time you loved spending near water. Describe that moment with all your senses.
- What does water symbolize for you?
- What is your physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual relationship with water?
- How can you incorporate more water into your life?
Leave a Reply