Welcome to TLE’s Storytime for some Halloween-themed fun.
Featured Story: Pop-Up Peekaboo! Pumpkin
Can you find Little Black Cat and her friends hiding under the flaps? Let’s look behind the cauldron. You better watch out! They might jump out at you. ~ by DK
Craft Activity: Halloween Treat Bag
Design your own Halloween Treat bag:
- craft glue and/or glue stick
- assorted foam shapes and pieces
- assorted googly craft eyes
- Halloween stickers
- small paper bag
- assorted decorative craft items
- Halloween goodies
- Select foam pieces and stickers to decorate your treat bag.
- Use craft glue to attach them to the bag.
- Add eyes and fun craft items to finish your creation.
- Fill your treat bag with goodies!
- Seal the bag with a sticker.
- Give the treat bag to a friend or family member.
Related Stories Online
This story is about a little girl who is a witch, and it’s fair to say that it’s more sweet than spooky.
Cooking with your kids can help boost their development:
Increases language development
Enhances fine motor skills
Improves reading development
Introduces children to science and math skills