Welcome to TLE’s Storytime, for some sharing-themed fun!
Learning to share is important for making and keeping friends and playing well with other children. But sharing can be a challenge, especially at first. Your child will need plenty of practice and encouragement.
Featured Story: The Squirrels Who Squabbled
Two greedy squirrels learn to share in the third hilarious rhyming adventure from the bestselling creators of THE LION INSIDE.
~ by Jim Field
How to Draw
Related Stories Online
Norris the bear waits patiently for the last ripe fruit to fall from the tree only to find out what it takes to make two new friends.
Cooking with your kids can help boost their development:
Increases language development
Enhances fine motor skills
Improves reading development
Introduces children to science and math skills
Fun Squirrel Facts
Wooden Nature Magnets
- assorted wooden nature pieces
- glitter glue
- self-adhesive magnets
- nature scene printout or paper to draw a scene
- Colour the wooden nature pieces and use glitter glue if wanted.
- Attach magnet pieces to each finished wooden piece.
- Colour and decorate the nature scene printout.
- Use the nature scene along with the wooden magnets to tell a story or decorate a fridge!