Hello dear wellness through yoga students! How exciting that we get to have 1 ½ hours together this Saturday! I feel blessed. ~ Pheleshia
This week’s theme is Ahimsa: Non Violence
A Talk with Pheleshia
Please listen to my podcast:
You will need your journal as you will have an opportunity to share your thoughts and reflections in it. You can write, draw, word associate or even create a collage! It is for your own personal exploration and growth! Be creative! Whatever feels good for you is perfect.
- When you think about the concept of non-violence, what comes to mind?
- What are some ways you practice ahimsa?
- Everyone has something amazing about them. Think about someone who rubs you the wrong way and try to list the positive attributes that person has.
- What link do you see between your yoga practice and ahimsa?
- What words can you use to describe yourself during your practice today without harm or violence?
Remember: Turn that frown upside down! You are beautiful the way you are!